Home Forums Announcements How to post images and other tips

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Paul Heester

Hi All

Thought I would briefly go through the posting tips for the forum. Firstly you have the main toolbar:

Clicking on the highlighted icon also brings up a second row which has further options. The main one we would be using is the last of the top row which inserts an image. This will bring up a further box where you can choose your image. I have kept the dimensions to be the same as PhotoEntry i.e. max 1400px wide by 1050px tall. This is the same process I have used to insert the “photo” above of the toolbar.

The chain looking item on the top row is to insert a link, so for example the Petapixel photograpgy website here – https://petapixel.com/ – was added using that icon.

The second row also has an undo icon that most people should recognise so if you’ve added something in a post you shouldnt have you can undo it. Hovering over the remaining icons also gives a brief description of them.

Emojis are also available and this page – Smileys – can explain it better than me :)

If you need any other assistance on posting please reply to this thread and I will try to assist. Or if you find a good tip you have found yourself then please share.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Paul Heester.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.